Thursday, March 19, 2009

Well, my little call to the school got some action, I received a call today saying that they checked into the "sugar" stuff. They said that it really was sugar and the parents had been contacted. They also said that Jonathan had been a big help to them, now is Jonathan going to be targeted for "tattle telling"? I hope not but you never know what kids will think up or do when they think they are in trouble. We will hope for the best, good thing spring break is next week and maybe the whole thing will blow over. I am not sorry that I called, I think we need to be watchful. Rachel goes back to dance today she is so excited, she didn't want to go after her first 8 weeks of lessons for some reason, but she has been asking to go back for a while and I finally called and just happened to get in at the right time she is starting a 10 week session so it worked out good. Now what to do for the boys? Jared played T-ball last year I think he wants to play again, Jonathan wants to play soccer, but they don't start that until the fall, weird, I wish they would do a spring, early summer one but they don't and I don't want to drive 40 miles one way to have him play in the spring, so we will wait until fall. Hopefully this summer they can take swimming lessons, we shall see that is the plan so far if it all works out. Yeah it is Thursday and it is almost the weekend goodie goodie, I love the weekends even thought it means lots of straightening up and cleaning this weekend still no schedules to follow or places we have to be, just fun.
Have a good one
Melody

1 comment:

Devri said...

Glad something was done..

Have a great one.. I heart Saturdays too.

Post a Comment