Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Green Day

Happy St. Patricks Day we don't do anything special but I am going to make green rice crispy treats, my family will eat these no matter what color they are, they love them! Good thing they are super easy, but I must bake something for dinner to help warm up the house. It is freezing in here. It is so frustrating the way they designed this place the heater is over by the door and in the hall, none in the living room part of the house stupid! It gets cold without the space heater I got. The first one I got started shooting sparks from the bottom, so I called and got that one replaced now the new one doesn't work. I guess I'll call again and see what they will do. I really don't think spring is coming although it did not snow last night just rained. That must be a good sign that spring is coming right? Hope so, I am SO ready for warm weather, probably because I am super freezing right now, I think I am getting sick, not good I have big plans for next week and I don't want to be sick. I think Sara is getting sick too. She cried and cried this morning maybe she got up to early maybe she was just having a bad day who knows. I hope she is not getting sick that would not be good, so far we have only had colds this winter, well Sara did have croup in December she is the only one of my kids that gets this thank goodness that is bad stuff, well just kind of scary when they are having trouble breathing but she has only had it twice hopefully she won't get it again, ya right kids get sick that's a fact of life, but we have been blessed to be so healthy and no broken bones. Don't know how I got on that kick but what comes to mind gets wrote so just beware who knows what will be wrote on this blog, you all have been warned, I ramble on and on about things just so ya know.
Have a good one

Melody

2 comments:

Audrey said...

hey Mel, are you trying to copy me or something? LOL You better feel good next week dang it, I am the only one allowed to be sick and crabby at my house! ;)

Devri said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

rice crispys are my fav.

Post a Comment