Yes, we are home and almost back to our normal routine, but it is the weekend so we won't be all the way back to normal until next week, but then the kids have been off school all week so it might take some time and then they have Friday off again so who knows when or if we will get back to normal, but then have I ever been normal? It was a fun week even if it was so cold the kids could not play outside, we didn't get much done, it was still fun to be someplace different for awhile and out of the normal everyday thing. But it is soooo nice to be home in my own bed (no offense Aud). Jared looked out the window this morning and said "Mom I'm sad, the snow was starting to melt and now its all covered up again." We were seeing lots of grass out back and on the sides of the house and we had a snow storm while we were gone and the grass is all covered up again. Even the kids want spring to come I think they are tired of winter. I washed all the coats, snow pants etc. on the first day of spring so they are ready to put away for the season, but we may have to get them back out, I hope not. Its the end of March and we still have lots of snow. Its funny on the way home I noticed that there is now snow or very little and we cross a certain spot and the fields, and ground have snow its like a line across the land on one side no snow on the other snow its weird. Not much else going on just finishing up last minute things getting ready for Sunday. Have a good one.
Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment