Monday, March 2, 2009

What did you do today?

Its Monday and boy was I busy or maybe it just seemed like it to me. I did laundry, and more laundry today. It is amazing how much you have when you miss a Saturday of doing laundry. No I am not sorry we went to I.F. it was fun being out and even going grocery shopping wasn't bad either. I was thinking of all the stuff I did today before noon and wow I really was busy. And now I have a minute to play on the computer and so I am. I really want to make the girls a pettiskirt, so hopefully the next time we go to town I can get fabric and make them one. Well the wash needs changed and more clothes to fold yeah I can hardly wait.
Have a super GREAT Monday.

Melody

1 comment:

Devri said...

I cleaned cleaned, drove, cleaned, and all that galore!

Post a Comment