Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday

Its raining cold and grey today. At least it is not snow cause we still have plenty of that I am sure that if it keeps raining it will be snow tonight. Joy! Not much going on today started cleaning house getting ready for the inspections not that I don't and wouldn't be cleaning house I do cleaning every day so it doesn't get out of hand cause one day missed means disaster!!! So I clean daily. I got the stove cleaned today yeah, one major thing done now if it will only stay that way I usually boil over when I cook and I don't want to take apart the stove again before inspections next week so careful cooking for me. Only 4o thousand more things to do. Not really just seams that way. One good thing about the hole inspection thing I go through stuff and DI, not that I am not already doing that it just motivates me more to get the stuff out. I was able to get more scrap booking done today. Went through picture last night, found lots more of 2003 not that I didn't know they were there just got them out and decided which ones to do. Boy I can't wait until all my pictures I took before the digital camera are scrap booked, I am certainly more choosy about which pictures I scrapbook, if they are not good ones they get trashed, why waist the time on bad pictures, sure glad I have a digital camera if the picture doesn't turn out it is gone not even put on the computer. I got my serger back on Saturday, am I in the mood to sew not really, but Rachel is going to need some summer clothes so I will get in the mood or she will not have much to wear, maybe when all the cleaning that I think needs done is done I will pull out the patterns and start planning what she needs, cause summer is coming, I hope. School tonight for Dennie, only one more week then he is done for the year. YEAH. Then only one more year to go the end is in sight, then we can decide when and where we want to buy a home and get settled.
I can hardly wait to have our own place again and yard with a fence oh I can't wait. Boy I have really ramble on about this and that today guess there just wasn't much else going on, and I don't go anywhere or do much else. Sorry I must have a very boring life to some but its great for me. Have a good Monday or whats left of it.

Melody

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Since you will be cleaning, you can come on down and clean for me too! Then I don't have to do it! Ha ha ha!

Post a Comment