1-I HATE hot dogs!! Big time
2-I am deathly afraid of snakes.
3-I am a terrible speller, thank goodness for spell check.
4-I hate talking in public.
5-I love to cook just wish I was better at it.
6-I love to can food, peaches, salsa, apple pie filling, jams etc,even if it is a lot of work.
7-I am a night person love to stay up late, sleep late, however kids have changed that a little, thank goodness I have good late sleepers.
8-I enjoy old movies.
9-I like the color red
10-I have had only one steady boyfriend
11- I hate it when my bed is unmade, and don't mess up my bed once it is made bugs me big time.
12-I hate it when my dirty dishes are not stacked in a neat way.
13-I get sentimental over silly things.
14-I can not read in the car major car sickness.
15-I dream of having a bigger home, hopefully someday, not a huge one but, bigger than what we are living in now.
16-When I was growing up I wanted to have 12 kids. What happened?
17-I have a major weakness for peanut M&Ms. Too yummy!
18-I have never had a speeding ticket, hope to never get one.
19-I love grape bubble gum, used to chew this all the time in high school who knows why.
20-I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled at the same time yes I am searching for random things.
That's all folks, can't think of another thing, but I can guarantee that when this is posted I will be able to come up with a lot more.
Hope you have a great day!
Melody
4 comments:
I think your list is great! I may have to steal your idea one day, when I have time.
I wonder if we live close enough for you to teach me how to can... I could only hope!!
great list!
Well, I have to say I knew all these but maybe 2 of them. Fun to read them!!! Have a good weekend.
like the list Mel. Never knew about the color red or the m&m's!! I also like the picture of Rachel on the sidebar. Is it new.
Post a Comment