Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday

Its snowing once again, the wind is blowing and it is super cold! Am I happy? Not really, I keep thinking that spring is coming but old man winter has other ideas. I must remember that the longer we have snow the cooler the summer (I hope anyway) I do still like winter, but I am ready for warmer weather, I think it's because I get "cabin fever" and want to be outside. Oh well, last year it was May before all the snow was gone. Hopefully it will be a sooner this year as we do not have as much snow as last year, but who knows. Sorry I get on a subject and go on and on about it. The boys are doing great in school, they aren't even sick of it yet. That's one good thing about cold weather, they don't mind going to school, as it gets warm they will want to be out. Rachel is starting dance again next week. She is super excited, it will be fun. Not much else going on just trying to stay warm. Have a good one
Melody
Dennie's new calling was 1st counselor in the Elders Quorum, it will be a good change for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment