Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday

Greetings hope your Monday is as good as mine. Yesterday was a great day. The kids were great in church, we even got there in enough time to get in the chapel which really helps the kids be reverent. When we are not in the chapel they think they can play around and be noisy for some reason so it is important that we get there on time. The talks were on gratitude, it made me think am I really grateful for everything? Do I just except certain things? To make a long story short, I did some really deep thinking yesterday between church, dinner and a later appointment. I really do have so much to be thankful for. I hope that I can teach my children to not only be thankful, but to have true gratitude. I also re-read by patriarchal blessing. If you haven't done so in a while you really should. All I can say is I have a lot to work on. It makes me want to be a better wife and mother, to be a better teacher, neighbor and friend, among other things. I am not trying to preach to anybody, cause I know I have a lot to work on but just a reminder that we do have help and guidance if we only ask for it. Well the boys are home and school work calls. Have a great one!

Melody

Scrapbook update I did get 4 pages done last week. Yeah!
Wouldn't you know when I get in the mood to sew, I had to take my serger in to be fixed. Bummer. Hope to get it back this week-end, and hopefully still be in the mood to sew.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Glad you had a good day yesterday. But, you didn't tell us what the change was... you left us hanging, what is the change? I wanted to tell you, I really like the new colors on your blog. Made an album with these colors once. Anyway, glad to hear you guys are doing good, too bad about your serger. Cute skirts too!

Devri said...

Have a great day today too.

Post a Comment