I am sad to say I did not get my two pages done yesterday. I did laundry 8 loads! But some of them were small loads, the girls clothes. Today still more laundry maybe by tomorrow I will be done, maybe if no ones wears any more clean clothes! Ha ha I read somewhere that you should never try to get you laundry all done cause you never will, cause we all wear clothes everyday and you will always have dirty laundry. Who know why I am on the laundry kick, maybe cause that is what I have been doing for the last 2 days. Not that I mind, I like having the laundry caught up. Enough of the laundry. I was on the computer way to much yesterday I was on
facebook. I had a super good laugh, no I am not being rude, it just was surprising to me who was on there and how many people I knew. Too funny. I am thinking about changing the name of my blog cause it is more about me than the family, but who knows will have to think about that some more. Must run and get things done. Have a great Tuesday!
Melody
1 comment:
you go girl!
Post a Comment