Yes, we finally did it. We are the proud new owners of a total gym. The kids love as the pictures tell (sorry no pictures of me until I get some cute workout clothes Ha Ha). We have been looking for some exercise equipment for a while and finally after some research we decided on the total gym and Dennie picked it up Monday night. So far I really like it. I think we will all benefit from it. If nothing else it is a great play toy for Jared and Rachel ha ha. They drive me crazy sometimes hopefully the newness will wear off soon. Anyway I think it was a good investment and will get lots of use. ( Don't burst my bubble yet)
Melody
1 comment:
good for you. I hope all goes well. Do ya want to have a contest on the most weight lost?
Post a Comment