Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday

Yes I know I already put something on the blog for today but had to write more. We went to the dentist today, the kids did anyway and yeah no cavities YEAH YEAH that is so cool we have never had a time when someone didn't have a cavity, yes I am excited no more dentist visits for 6 months. I can not believe the difference in the weather, the first day of spring was so nice even for us up in the Frozen North as it is now being called by me, I was looking at the pictures that I took and can't believe the change in one week oh well gotta love Idaho weather. The sun was shinning today but it was super cold about froze waiting for the bus with Jared glad we didn't have to wait long. It looks so nice out but it is deceiving cause man its cold! I know I have this thing with the weather. Sorry not much else going on I need to find some more material or something maybe I will start doing a memory or something will think on that.
Have a great week

Melody

1 comment:

Devri said...

Here's hoping 0 cavities for us tomorrow too!

Post a Comment