Yeah today is Friday that means school gets out early, and Dennie has the day off or he was suppose to have the day off. He got called out at about 9:30 for some service calls the boss is out of town so he gets to do it, oh well he was back by 12:30 or so. Its been a long time since he has had a Friday off. They were suppose to have every other Friday off but I can't remember when his last one was. Could that be anymore confusing?
Lots of washing to do today, yes I got my new washer last night I even did two loads before bed last night. It was kind of a necessity no G's for us and no jeans for the boys so I stayed up a little later and did some laundry. I think the washer will be great, no fancy one just the typical run of the mill washer, when we move again I will get the washer/dryer set that I really want. But then again this one will still be fairly new so I may have to wait or sell this one.
The sun is shinning but it is still cold outside doesn't help that we still have about 2 ft or more of snow on the ground but I know its melting cause the roads are wet. I really think that spring is coming I think, course I thought that last week, and on Tuesday they closed the roads cause of the blowing snow, who would have thought that in March the roads would be closed. Gotta love Idaho weather. Have a great weekend.
Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment