Tuesday, March 10, 2009
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I found out that inspections are going to be the week of spring break. Yes, they get to come in and snoop through the apartment and make sure every thing is just perfect! You have to have everything super clean, not that I mind a clean house and I think I keep a pretty clean house considering 4 kids and a husband. But really, if I forget to dust the mini blinds, or have smudges on the light switch in the boys room, I really don't think we are living in filth. No I am not kidding we have got marked down for those very things. It just stresses me out to think that they have the right to come in and look at everything, in the fridge, all the cupboards everything, not that I have anything to hide, but I mean really, what do they think we do here? Oh well, just one of those things we get to do twice a year. Can I just say GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Now I feel better.
1 comment:
Poor Mel. They would not let me live there. I am an awful hosewife. It seems as soon as I clean it it gets dirty again. I live in constant clutter it seems like. And when Evan comes home on the week-end, it seems to triple! (don't tell him I said so) Maybe because he doesn't want to clutter up your house! ha ha ha
Post a Comment